Friday, June 5, 2009

Here, There and Everywhere

Well, there hasn't been a whole lot of exciting things going on here, so that is why I haven't blogged in a while. Here are a few pictures of the last few weekends, just hanging out here and there.
Last weekend we took the dogs for a long walk around the dam here. This isn't exactly a dog friendly island, so we are always looking for places that have trails or large grassy areas for them to get out their energy!
Here I am with my crazy Mischa.
John and Zeke. Zeke loves to pose for the camera!
Later, we went out on our date night to a great Italian restaurant by the ocean called Cafe Nirai.
They have a loft area with couches and a table, it is great for just hanging out and relaxing, not to mention a wonderful view!
This weekend we did what else, but scuba dive!
Here are a few pictures of us checking out the water and a few surfers at the Tsunami Seawall with John's friend Dean.
It is definately nice to have the ocean so close. It is so beautiful!
We chose a new area to dive and it was spectacular!
The coral was gorgeous and we saw tons of fish!
I know this picture is a little blurry but I was trying to show that we were 60 feet below the surface! I figured my dad would appreciate this one!
Well, I guess that is about all for now. Hopefully soon we will do something exciting for me to blog about!

No comments: