Wednesday, September 9, 2009

God Blessed Texas!

We went to Texas for my mom's wedding. It was a super short, but fun week. We got to see quite a few friends and lots of family. Here are a few pictures of our time there!
The first night we stayed in Fort Worth and saw some friend there. We all got together at Billy Bob's Texas (The World's Largest Honytonk!) Ha ha! John loves country dancing (and is actually quite good at it), so he has wanted to go here ever since we started dating.


His friend Rob flew out from California to see him for a few days.


The next day we drove to the bustling city of Wichita Falls! I was so excited to see my nephew Cade (and of course the rest of my family)!


Here are my dad, brothers and nephew right after some awesome BBQ! Oh how I missed Texas food!


Cracker Barrel has some awesome looking rocking chairs that my cousin Jess and I just had to get a picture in!


Wedding day was a fun/chaotic one, but I say we clean up quite nicely!


Ok, seriously, isn't Cade the cutest thing you have ever seen?!?!


Me and my dashingly handsome brothers.


John's parents also flew in for the festivities!




















These are my cousin Amanda's little girls, Rachel and Mackenzie.
My cousin Jess and her husband have a fairly new photography business and we got a chance to help them build their portfolio. Here are our favorites! Enjoy!





















No comments: