Sunday, August 17, 2008

Swimin' with the fishes...wait...not what you think!














Saturday we went to Maeda point to try some snorkeling. It was wonderful! The water was as clear as it can be. There was a creepy cave you could swim into. There were tons of people in there, so it made it a little less scary!














On the way into the cave (pictures are from above the water, and what we saw below)

The fish could have cared less that we were there! I couldn't believe how many there were!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems like your enjoying Japan. That's great. It's wonderful to see what else is out in the world.

Keeping up with the Jones' said...

Oh, man ya'll are brave!! Bobby wants to go snorkeling on our honeymoon, but Uh, not for me! What if a fish touches me? We booked our honeymoon, we are going to Rivera Maya!!

Goodgion said...

Hey guys! I like the website...what a great idea! You don't have to convince me to come visit you. Let me know when you get certified for scuba and I will visit. :) I am glad that y'all are enjoying Japan.

Jennifer Goodgion