Sunday, July 20, 2008

2 days left!


We only have a few days left until we get out of here! Tomorrow the movers come, so hopefully there will be no moving drama, and all of our things get packed safely.


It has been quite surreal the past few weeks. Everyone has been asking: "Are you nervous?", "Are you excited?", and "Are you ready?". The answer is Yes! We are ready to just get there and get settled in. It has been hard saying goodbye, especially to my family, but hopefully we will be able to come back for Christmas. It all depends on John's deployment schedule.


Friday night, my wonderful friend, Robin hosted a farewell party for me along with the other fabulous Topgun wives. We had amazing desserts and, of course, wine. I will miss these ladies dearly. I think leaving some of them will be a little more difficult that leaving family. You know you will always see your family again, but there may be some of these ladies I might not see again. Thanks to all of you for being great friends. I hope we are able to cross paths again!


No comments: