Monday, October 13, 2008

Lets get pampered!

Today my friend Rebecca and I went to get a pedicure at the local favorite salon "Cocok" (the K is silent--I have no idea why it is even there) Anyway, I wish I were the brainchild behind this clever place.
Whomever thought to put a nice salon with amazing chairs and great customer service near a military bases where the wives have nothing better to do, was quite brilliant. It seems as if this place was designed for pedicures.
There are 4 rows of Lay-Z Boy chairs where you can sit and relax while your feet are soaking. Just what the doctor ordered! The leg massage (included in the price) was quite fabulous and I almost fell asleep.


Now, in this salon, you don't just go to get your nails painted pink. They specialize in nail art. Now when I say nail art, you probably are thinking of the occasional flower or rhinestone. Not here. They go all out! I flipped through a 100 page book of thousands of nail design possibilities.





Lately I have seen people walking around with Halloween toes, with pumpkins and "boo" written on them. It is insane. I found a few pictures on a local website of a few options.
You can get anything you want!




















We decided to go the subtle route. The Marine Corps Birthday Ball is in a few weeks so we didn't want it to be too crazy for our fancy dresses.
An hour and 1/2 later, here is the end result! Some cute pink toes with flowers. I am a fan of this place. Hey, the leg massage alone was worth the money!

3 comments:

Chintan Padhya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Sounds dreamy...nothing like a good pedicure with a foot and leg massage!
Was the price reasonable?

MIL

Anonymous said...

Ok, so which toes are yours??? the ones with all the flowers??????