Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Tonight was our first Halloween here in Japan. We are not huge "Halloweiners" as my dad would say, but we still bought some candy and passed it out to the zillions of kids that came through our neighborhood. So John and I sat on our porch with our bowl full of candy and our "spiked" sodas. Many of the other neighbors had the same idea, so we had a good time! Some of the Japanese nationals were allowed to come on base with their children and trick-or-treat. Oh my that was great! I loved the Japanese kids saying "Twic-o-tweat". I have no idea if they even know what that means, but they were so fun.

Mischa decided to get in on the action and get dressed up in her cowgirl outfit. Of course, she had to make her appearance outside and was a big hit!







This afternoon we decided to just get in the car with the dogs, hop on the expressway and just go. We went pretty far north and found a little secluded beach and just hung out for a while. Of course the dogs loved it, they live for the beach! It was such a beautiful day. The weather is finally starting to cool off and of course the beach was absolutely gorgeous!

My dog can walk on water. Pretty amazing, huh?
























Me and Zeke
My babies



Last but not least I had to show you a picture of the sweetest pumpkin of all. My adorable nephew Cade in his costume. Now, you cannot tell me you have ever seen a cuter cow than this one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cade looks so cute!
He is the cutest cow I've ever seen!
Sounds like you had a fun halloween...
Miss you guys terribly!

MOM