Saturday, June 20, 2009

Our 15 minutes, or maybe just 15 seconds of fame!

A few months ago, my cousin Jess (fellow military wife) told me that the Military Spouse Magazine was asking people to submit pictures of their military weddings. She suggested I send a few in. Well, lo and behold, our picture showed up in the magazine this month! Ok, well it is small, but hey, it's there!
So here is a picture I scanned of the page it was on, and of course it is one of my favorites!
You can click on the picture to see it larger.


5 comments:

The Trimble's said...

Yay!!!!! I'm keeping my eyes open for ours.. hopefully we'll make our 15 seconds of fame too!! : ) So glad ya'lls made it in!

Sarah said...

How cool is that!?!? Aw, I always wanted a military wedding :) How fun!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that picture of you two, Andrea!
Really neat!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was from me, the mother-in-law!
Sorry, forgot to sign it...

Denise

Stacy said...

that's so cool! beautiful photo. xo