Monday, June 29, 2009

Two years of wedded bliss...

Ok, maybe it hasn't been all "bliss", but living the military life where my husband has been gone about 6 or 7 months of our marriage, and a move to the other side of the world might be partially to blame! All in all I have a fabulous husband! Living here has definitely brought us closer together. We really only have each other to rely on because we are so far away from family, and we have only a few good friends here. I think it has been great for us, and a place like this can either make or break a relationship. Sadly I have seen the "break part". It is tough, but we are in it for the long haul! (Just to clarify on the "break part", I meant I have seen living overseas break up OTHER familes, not us!)
Here are a few pictures from the best day of our lives!
Our fabulous bridal party.
Who doesn't love a man in uniform?



Tonight we went out to a nice dinner at a sushi restaurant we had never tried, called Sushi Zen. It was good (just like every sushi place is here). It was nice to just be together. In the year left that we have here I hope to only grow stronger within our relationship and enjoy being here on this island.
I look forward to many, many, many more anniversaries together!

2 comments:

jackson3 said...

Congrats! now have some babies!!!! and enjoy all of the cool stuff you get to do because of the military!

Stacy said...

Happy Anniversary, cuz's!!!